- Double wall to keep hot for longer - up to 1 hour
- Handmade - 140 steps are needed to make a Bredemeijer double wall Teapot
- High Quality Stainless Steel
- Handle and lid knob will never get hot
- Excellent drip free pouring
- Large volume capacity 0.75L
- Presented in a beautiful gift box
The Bella Ronde Teapot is, as the name implies, a beautifully round shape with a capacity of 0.75L (750ml) or approx 4-5 150ml teacups of tea. (note a Mug contains around 350ml, twice or more of a Teacup!). It is made from the purest and best stainless steel which is highly polished to almost a mirror standard. It is adorned with black fittings including a black easy grip heat free handle. A great addition to any table.
There are no hard rules for sizes and Teacups can of course vary plus it depends on how you pour! As a guide an average Teacup is said to contain 150ml when filled to 1.5cm of the rim. Thus Teapots sized up to 0.6L pour 3-4 cups, up to 1L 5-6 cups, up to 1.2L 7-8 cups, up to 1.5L 9-10 cups and our largest 2.0L 12-13 cups. If in doubt check the size of your Teacup first and remember with a Mug you will get half the number of Cups!
Why not click on DOWNLOAD INFORMATION IN PDF FORMAT to get the full info on how to make a great cup of tea!
No posts found