The Hukka natural Carelian Soapstone Paistokas Frystone with Cork Base turns a normal dinner into a special occasion and allows food to be freshly cooked and seasoned at the table.
The grilling stone should be placed in a pre-heated oven (250 degrees centigrade) for an hour before being placed on the cork base. The stone can then be used to cook meat, fish or vegetables directly at the table, effectively it becomes your cooking surface! Guests can pick and choose from an array of uncooked ingredients already at the table to make their own meal. A truly unique dining experience! You dont need to worry if dinner takes a while, as food is kept nice and warm on the stone.
After use the Paistokas Frystone can be washed normally, though you must remember to leave it to dry for at least 24 hours before exposing it to heat again.
This product weighs 2.1 kg.
Special Features of Finlands Carelian Soapstone...
- Completely natural & sustainable
- Will last a lifetime and beyond
- Dispose of in the garden as rocks or stones
- Hard wearing, durable & sturdy
- Withstands low or high temperatues
- Stays hot or cold for a long time
- Safe, mould resistant, totally hygienic
- Inert, non-toxic & allergy free
- Does not absorb any liquids or smells
- Soft to the touch yet dense & heavy
- Excellent weather, sun, salt and UV resistance
- Food safe & fully approved
No posts found