Hukka's Soapstone Grill Stew pan is designed to be used on lidded gas and electric barbecue grills. It's a great way to cook potatoes, vegetables and side dishes or sauces while you barbecue your steaks, fish or kebabs.
Made of natural Finnish soapstone, delicious mouth-watering stew is achieved through slow and gentle simmering. The pan also doubles as a practical serving dish after cooking, which keeps the contents warm throughout your meal.
After use the Stew Pan can be cleaned with hot water and standard washing up liquid, though it is also dishwasher safe. However it is cleaned, it must be left to dry for at least 24 hours before being heated again.
Special Features of Soapstone...
- Hard wearing, durable & sturdy
- Withstands low or high temperatues
- Non-toxic, safe, mould resistant, totally hygienic
- Stays hot or cold for a long time
- Does not absorb any liquids or smells
- Soft to the touch yet dense & heavy
- Excellent weather, sun, salt and UV resistance
- Food safe
No posts found