Now used by many Michelin Starred Restaurants the StoneSpheres are not just the perfect way to serve your cold sorbet or dessert but a unique way to truly amaze people.
Simply make your sorbet or dessert, maybe in the StoneSphere itself, then place it into either the fridge or freezer, depending on whether you are serving your dessert just chilled or fully frozen, and then remove and deliver straight to table with maybe a touch of garnish.
Pure Finnish Carelian Soapstone is totally safe and inert, the purest way really to serve food. It is freezer and oven safe enabling you to serve the hottest or coldest of foods. A beautiful addition to any dinner party that will be talked about long after the event.
This product weighs 0.3 kg.
Special Features of Finlands Carelian Soapstone...
- Completely natural & sustainable
- Will last a lifetime and beyond
- Dispose of in the garden as rocks or stones
- Hard wearing, durable & sturdy
- Withstands low or high temperatues
- Stays hot or cold for a long time
- Safe, mould resistant, totally hygienic
- Inert, non-toxic & allergy free
- Does not absorb any liquids or smells
- Soft to the touch yet dense & heavy
- Excellent weather, sun, salt and UV resistance
- Food safe & fully approved
No posts found