A set of two Snapsikivi shot glasses, simply shaped and beautifully sculptured to fit your hand tactilely and perfectly and produced from the finest natural Finnish Carelian Soapstone. First place in the freezer for several hours to allow the Soapstone to become as cold as possible, then remove, place on table, fill with chosen drink, raise a toast and, voila, enjoy an ice cold shot to brace you! Perfect for a shot, or two, of something cold yet warming on a chilly winters night or late summers evening.
This product weighs 0.2 kg.
Special Features of Finlands Carelian Soapstone...
- Completely natural & sustainable
- Will last a lifetime and beyond
- Dispose of in the garden as rocks or stones
- Hard wearing, durable & sturdy
- Withstands low or high temperatues
- Stays hot or cold for a long time
- Safe, mould resistant, totally hygienic
- Inert, non-toxic & allergy free
- Does not absorb any liquids or smells
- Soft to the touch yet dense & heavy
- Excellent weather, sun, salt and UV resistance
- Food safe & fully approved
No posts found