The Hukka Pizzakivi Pizza Stone lets you turn your home oven into your personal traditional stone oven pizzeria! You can bake a homemade or shop bought pizza in your own oven and the result is a professional crisp and tasty base. An easy and accessible way to re-create the delicious taste of stone oven pizza in your own home!
Made of pure, natural eco-friendly Finnish Carelian Soapstone, the Pizza Stone should first be placed in a cold oven with the heat set to 250 degrees centigrade. Once the oven is at temperature the pizza can be placed on the stone and baked as normal. You can either place the pizza directly on to the stone or on a sheet of baking paper.
As well as Pizza you can use the Pizza Stone to bake pastries and other pre-baked products. The desired crispness is achieved via the stones high surface temperature.
After use the Pizza Stone can be washed normally, though you must remember to leave it to dry for at least 24 hours before exposing it to heat again.
This product weighs 2.0 kg.
Special Features of Finlands Carelian Soapstone...
- Completely natural & sustainable
- Will last a lifetime and beyond
- Dispose of in the garden as rocks or stones
- Hard wearing, durable & sturdy
- Withstands low or high temperatues
- Stays hot or cold for a long time
- Safe, mould resistant, totally hygienic
- Inert, non-toxic & allergy free
- Does not absorb any liquids or smells
- Soft to the touch yet dense & heavy
- Excellent weather, sun, salt and UV resistance
- Food safe & fully approved
No posts found