The Only Designer Fire Blankets Available!
The Moomin Spring Fire Blanket from Jalo is designed by Tove Jansson a Finnish illustrator known for her Moomin characters.
The Fire Blankets are designed to put out small domestic fires, smother burning clothing and for personal protection when escaping a burning building.
The cover is made of Tyvek, the fire blanket itself of acrylic coated glass fibre, a new material proven to be more effective at extinguishing fires than ordinary glass fibre as it is more airtight. Jalo Fire Blankets are 40% lighter than ordinary fire blankets.
To use the fire blanket pull the two black handles down releasing the fire blanket from its cover. Keep the fire blanket in front of you holding the black handles when approaching the fire. Cover the fire completely with the blanket and leave covered until it has cooled.
- Made from new acrylic coated glass fibre
- More effective than standard glass fibre
- 40% lighter than ordinary fire blankets
- Ideal for all small domestic fires
- Large size to protect you when escaping a burning building
- Easy and quick installation, simple to use
- Complies with EU standard for fire blankets en 1869:1997
- Striking design to compliment your interiors
- Additional fire protection in all rooms
- Homes, Offices, Outdoor Buildings, Mobile Vehicles, Hotels
- Stopping fires at their start reducing damage
- Backing up smoke alarms and fire extinguishers
No posts found