The Black Phoenix Kitchen Fire Extinguisher designed by Oiva Toikka for Jalo is the world's first extinguisher designed especially for the kitchen.
Featuring a distinctive bird design that makes Phoenix a truly essential part of the home interior. Plus it's sleek design means that it will look good on display in your kitchen and can be kept within easy reach in case of an emergency, when every second counts!
The Phoenix Extinguisher is easy to use thanks to it's intuitive and effortless spray nozzle solution. To use simply remove the lid, pull the loop handle, spray at the fire from a minimum distance of 1.5 metres and voila fire extinguished!
The Phoenix Extinguisher utilizes the latest extinguishing technology and has been especially designed for extinguishing cooking oil fires, as well as other small household fires and even electronic appliances up to 1000 V.
The extinguishant used in the Phoenix is biodegradable and is easy to clean off using water and ordinary household detergents. The leftover liquid can be disposed by pouring it into the sewage system and the empty Phoenix shell can be thrown away with your other waste.
The Phoenix Extinguisher is maintenance free and easy to handle. The new extinguishing technology makes the Phoenix safe and easy to store with no risk of explosion. The internal pressure of the extinguisher is reduced to only 2 bars and the product is propellant-free.
Please note that the Phoenix Fire Extinguisher is not refillable and it is strongly recommended that the product is disposed of after usage, even if it is not empty.
- The world's first and only design conscious fire extinguisher designed especially for the kitchen
- Totally effective on cooking oil fires
- Extinguishes electronic appliances up to 1000v
- Easy to use with an intuitive spray nozzle
- The extinguishing fluid is fully biodegradable and easy to clean off using just water and household detergents
- Stylish design to compliment your interior
- Easy to dispose of in normal household waste
- Completely safe to store with no risk of explosion (Fire rating 25F/2A)
- Extinguishing Power - 2A, 25F: Suitable for fires resulting from cooking oil/fats in frying and baking equipment (fire class F) and pans, extractor hoods and shafts solid materials (Class A fires) e.g: wood, plastics, textiles etc. It is not suitable for extinguishing burning fluids (fire rating B).
- Weight - 700 g
- Contents (net) - 300 ml
- Fluid pressure (at 20°C) - Approximately 2 bar
- Casting distance - Approximately 4 metres
- Spraying duration - Approximately 35 seconds
- Propellant - Elastomer force element. No propellant gas.
- Extinguishant - Fluid biodegradable high performance fat extinguishing agent based on organic salts. Includes 1,2,3-Benzotriazole > 0.1 _ 0.25% w/w
- Operating temperature - -20°C to +70°C. Always protect the product against exposure to direct sunlight and from other heat sources and protect it against extreme freezing temperatures.
- Maintenance - Maintenance free
- Other - Applicable for electrical systems up to 1000 V (minimum spray distance 1 m)
- Dimensions - 28.1 x 7.7 x 11.7 cm
- If ingested rinse mouth immediately and seek medical advice. In the event of eye contact, rinse eyes with plenty of water for several minutes with your eyes open and remove contact lenses if easily possible, then seek medical advice. If it comes in contact with your skin, remove contaminated clothes and rise and wash skin with water and soap. Finally in the event of inhalation, get fresh air and if the person is unconscious place then in the recovery position and seek medical advice.
Jalo Helsinki is a Finnish company designed to save lives and show you safety can be beautiful! Their aim is to make life safer through design, by creating beautiful and reliable fire safety products that people want to include on display in their home and that will save lives. According to statistics, there will be a life saved for every 10,000 smoke alarms sold, that means that Jalo Smoke Alarms have already saved dozens and dozens of lives. Their award winning and inspirational design is an unique combination of Scandinavian design and Nordic practicality. All of Jalo Helsinki products are easy to install with no need for screws or power drills. Bring design and safety into your home with Jalo!
No posts found