Made especially for your JonoKnife, the JonoKnife solid Beech wood cutting and chopping breadboard offers a complete bread slicing and knife storage solution. With its end cut-out area it ensures you can slice through the toughest bottom crusts easily, neatly and completely. It also serves as a storage means for your JonoKnife and makes for easy carrying and hanging up of your knife and board as a set. It comes in either right handed or left handed versions.
- Cuts straight and thin with ease
- Designed to cut all the way through
- Great for all breads, buns, fruits & cheese
- The unique Crust-killer groove helps to cut through the toughest bottom crusts.
- The knife latch provides a safe and convenient means to store your JonoKnife with your breadboard.
- The finger grip hold makes for easy carrying or hanging up of your board and knife set.
- The rubber feet on the underside keep the board sturdily in place on your work surface while slicing.
All JonoKnife knives come with a specially designed magnetic blade guard ensuring you can store the knife safely. Of course if you prefer you can hang yours up or simply keep it on the kitchen counter or breadboard close at hand where it can be shown off all day!
When handcrafting their stunning bread saw, JoJoKnife go the extra mile ensuring they round off and sand all sides, edges and curves of the entire wooden bow and handle to a furniture grade finish. The result is an extra stylish and ergonomic design that feels good in the hand and is extremely easy and comfortable to use. The knife handle is finished with three coats of Danish Oil yielding a beautiful finish protected for use in the busiest of kitchens.
There may be others on the market but the JoJoKnife is by far and away the best making it the perfect gift for your friends and family or even a treat for yourself!
Beech wood is pale cream in colour, the Beech used is sourced from Germany.
Original JonoKnife dimensions
Overall knife length: 40cm
Overall blade length: 27.3cm
Effective cutting length: 20cm
Maximum slice thickness: 3cm
No posts found