- Money Saving Product Bundles
Scrub and Soften It Anywhere on the Body!
All Leafology products are made from totally natural ingredients, please take a moment to read about the product and its composition, its worth it!Feeling sleepy in the mornings or need a wake-up hit of zing in the shower to get you started? Dry or dull skin on your arms, legs, body or are your feet in need of a quick pamper? This intensely invigorating, natural-hued scrub is just the thing. Its lemon, lime, sugar and mint allude to the best mojito you will ever have had, while the all-natural exfoliants (epsom salts, lemon peel, coconut flour, rice powder, fragrant spearmint & peppermint leaves plus matcha green tea) renew dull skin and impart a glow (thanks to the organic shea butter, grapeseed and oil cold-pressed from the tea plant). Softens skin and leaves a very subtle sheen post-shower. Also makes a beautiful foot treatment, scrubbing away hard skin to leave feet fresh, moisturised and nourished.
Suitable for daily use. In the bath or shower simply apply a small handful of the scrub over your body in gentle circles before washing away, if in the bath, allow the salts & herbs to infuse into the water and then pamper your skin with an aromatherapeutic boost. Your skin is left softened, with a very gentle sheen.
Also works beautifully as a hand & foot scrub for softening & exfoliating. Leaves a lingering, relaxing, rejuvenating scent. To preserve this fresh product, please avoid allowing water to enter the jar (keep the lid on!).
Key Ingredients & Benefits...
- ORGANIC MATCHA & TEA SEED OIL: Full of vitamins and nutrients, tea has an endless plethora of benefits for your body; see here for a comprehensive overview. Expect softened, silky smooth skin and a healthy glow! Due to the way the green tea leaves are grown for matcha, they are boosted in extra chlorophyll and amino acids, and have a darker green hue, plus all of the nutrients in the leaf which are there already.
- EPSOM SALT: Magnesium-heaven! Magnesium is naturally abundant in the human body and is effectively absorbed through the skin. This mineral can promote sleep and stress reduction, and makes the bulk of the formulation. It helps exfoliate the skin and (if you choose to use the scrub in the bath) seeps into the water for a rich, muscle-relaxing experience.
- ORGANIC COCONUT FLOUR: All the better for pretending we are in Cuba with, the light, silky-soft grains of coconut flour add to the exfoliation profile, easing away dead cells and renewing the layers underneath.
- RICE FLOUR: an ancient Japanese secret for gentle exfoliation and glow; full of vitamin E and lineolic acid. When mixed with water, these gorgeous, tiny particles become velvety and silken.
- PEPPERMINT LEAVES, SPEARMINT LEAVES, SUGAR & LEMON PEEL: because microplastics are SO over; these gentle, beautiful, fragrant, natural plant pieces work together to exfoliate and buff skin, allowing the oils & butters at the heart of the scrub to sink in nicely.
- ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER: Deeply moisturising, gentle and heavenly. This one is produced at a womens co-operative in Burkina Faso.
- GRAPESEED OIL: full of vitamin E and acts as a light moisturiser without clogging the skin.
- LEMON, LIME, PEPPERMINT & SPEARMINT ESSENTIAL OILS: Joyful, invigorating and circulation-boosting; awakening and vibrant. An excellent way to start the day!
PLUS a very gentle preservative classed as suitable for use with organic products (this is added to avoid the product spoiling if a little bathroom steam accidentally makes its way into the pot and is carefully chosen as one which is non-toxic to skin).
Ingredients: Magnesium sulphate (Epsom) salt, Sucrose (Sugar), Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) seed oil, Oryza sativa (Rice) powder, Butyrospermum parkii (Organic Shea) refined butter, Camellia sinensis (Camellia) seed oil, Citrus limonum (Lemon peel), Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fruit extract, Camellia sinensis (Matcha Green Tea) leaf extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) leaf, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) leaf oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) peel oil, Limonene, Dehydroacetic acid & Benzyl alcohol (gentle preservative).
No posts found