- Money Saving Product Bundles
Pamper Your Face!
All Leafology products are made from totally natural ingredients, please take a moment to read about the product and its composition, its worth it!This grassy sea-green, complexion-clearing mask is a superfood extravaganza. It is packed full of blemish-fighting nutrients, chlorophyll with absolutely no filler. Theres not even any water in this product let alone any unnatural chemicals, parabens or petroleum-derived substances what you get is nothing more and nothing less than a powerful powder blend of 13 different clay & botanical essences and extracts. Coming from the sea, volcanoes and the fields, each ingredient brings its own skin-calming magic. Being so pure, the only slight perfume is the faint, cooling aroma of the natural fennel, mint and eucalyptus.
When you mix the blend with water to apply, the gentle dusky green hue fires up into a bright and glorious smoothie-green potion, which really does reflect its nature; you think its unassuming, but it is powerful. Good for damage limitation; it shrinks spots when they are on the way and calms things down. If you have oily, blemished skin, this is for you!
Mix a teaspoon or two of the mask with a small amount of water, you could alternatively choose a different liquid to mix it with, like rice milk or cooled tea, and stir into a paste. Apply to clean, dry skin avoiding the delicate eye area and allow to dry for 5-10 minutes or as long as feels good before washing the mask away. Wonderful for weekly or twice-weekly use.
Those who use clay masks regularly will know that as your skin and blood vessels underneath are stimulated by the clay, you might look a bit flushed and see some redness where the mask has been for a minute or so after rinsing it away; this is completely normal and disappears quickly. Do obviously discontinue using if you feel any irritation or discomfort, as with all products.
Key Ingredients & Benefits...
- BENTONITE CLAY: Composed of aged volcanic ash, bentonite has an abundance of minerals, including calcium, magnesium, silica, sodium, copper, iron and potassium. Upon contact with water, its electronic charge changes, allowing it to bind with impurities and draw them away from your skin.
- FRENCH GREEN SEA CLAY: Mineral rich, detoxifying, gently exfoliating, pore-tightening & healing. Absorbs excess oils and also pulls blood towards the surface of your skin, giving you a bit of a tingling sensation as it boosts circulation.
- KELP: Normally found in the Antarctic ocean, this algae helps prevent damage to amino acids and protects the cells membrane. Anti-inflammatory and high in iodine, minerals and antioxidants.
- SPIRULINA: The greenest of green, spirulina is rich in magnesium and chlorophyll (which is chock-a-block with skin-protecting antioxidants). Fights inflammation and surface bacteria.
- GREEN TEA: Calming, anti-inflammatory and a potent antioxidant. The catechins in green tea are antibacterial agents that help fight acne-causing bacteria.
- MARSHMALLOW ROOT: Anti-inflammatory and mucilaginous, this wonderful plant is a traditional healer (its Greek name, Althea, literally means to heal). Gently soothes irritation.
- CUCUMBER: Cooling and calming, cucumber extract is anti-inflammatory and astringent, gently helping to tighten the skin.
- NETTLE: Float like a butterfly, sting like a particularly vitamin-rich, acne-reducing, astringent and anti-inflammatory bee.
- FENNEL: Antiseptic, toning and anti-inflammatory. Vitamin C and nutrient-rich. Loaded with minerals (iron, copper, selenium, potassium, magnesium, zinc), active compounds and antioxidants.
- TURMERIC: A true wonder-spice, turmerics curcumin makes it antibacterial and an effective anti-inflammatory, calming any pain, redness and swelling.MINT: Mint leaves are rich sources of vitamins A and C, two nutrients that are essential for fading acne scars. Reducing redness, itching and irritation, its natural salicylic acid content easily eliminates dead skin cells. Vitamin A promotes growth of skin cells.EUCALYPTUS: This balances the natural sea clays with a fresh, pure aroma of its own. A wonderfully head-clearing scent, eucalyptus is anti-inflammatory, decongestant, antiseptic, antibacterial and stimulating.LAVENDER: Just a barely-detectable hint of this essential oil rounds out the scent and also provides some skin-conditioning goodness. Lavender is antibacterial, soothing and excellent for troubled skin of various types.
Ingredients: Illite (Green Clay), Bentonite, Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root, Spirulina maxima powder, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root powder, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) seed, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) powder, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf extract (powder), Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf, Urtica dioica (Nettle) extract, Ascophyllum nodosum (Kelp) powder, Eucalyptus citriodora Leaf Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). Naturally occurring: Citronellol, Linalool.
No posts found