- Money Saving Product Bundles
Time for Shiny, Soft and Manageable Hair!
All Leafology products are made from totally natural ingredients, please take a moment to read about the product and its composition, its worth it!It comes as a powder (liquid-free = good for travel!) which you mix with water in the palm of your hand to make into a paste, which then foams up beautifully when massaged into wet hair. Free from sulphates, silicones, preservative, parabens, palm oil, petrochemicals, alcohol and contains no harsh detergents. For those of us who have experimented with the no shampoo idea but missed the luxurious feeling of lather, this is the way forward! Crucially, the emulsifying surfactant ingredient is VERY gentle, coconut-derived and good for curly and all other hair types.
Made with a blend of plant powders including green tea, organic coconut, rice, rosemary, hibiscus and some ayurvedic-inspired ingredients that are a little more unusual in western culture but amazing for hair Renaissance Cleansing Powder Natural Vegan Skincare is vegan, of course!
Can be used as shampoo, bodywash, shower gel or simply sprinkled into a bath, it wont foam in bath water but will impart to water a LOT of nourishing goodness and smell beautiful.
To use as shampoo: 1. Thoroughly wet hair. 2. Shake bottle and carefully tap some powder into the palm of your hand, how much you need will vary according to the length and thickness of your hair; as a guide, you might try somewhere from a heaped teaspoon to half a tbsp. 3. Gradually splash just a little water onto the powder, until you can stir it into a paste with your finger. 4. Rub between palms then apply to hair and massage in. 5. Rinse thoroughly and follow with your normal conditioner if desired.
Key Ingredients & Benefits...
- ORGANIC COCONUT MILK: this beautifully sweet-smelling fruit is very nourishing, for shine and conditioning. Some hair types may find that this component of the Renaissance is enough to mean they do not need to follow with conditioner, though drier hair types may disagree. Full of fatty acids and other nutrients, coconut is soothing for scalps and very moisturising.
- RICE: amino acids, B vitamins, vitamin E bathing hair in rice water has long been believed to help hair grow long, shiny, strong and smooth. It also gives a creamy texture to the shampoo which, in addition to the coconut, feels wonderful. The starch may also help those with dermatitis; its very soothing.
- GREEN TEA: see this page for a rundown of why tea is in every product in the Leafology range. With caffeine, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions, green tea leaves are a boost for healthy hair.
- SHIKAKAI: is a climbing shrub native to Asia, translated as fruit for hair and used as a hair cleanser in parts of India for centuries, it adds shine and softness, helps fight dandruff and it is even claimed to help delay grey hairs. It imparts a thicker, detangling texture to the blend and soothes scalps.
- HIBISCUS: the use of the hibiscus flower has been associated strongly with hair growth and stimulation of dormant follicules. It is rich in vitamin C, which boosts collagen (the amino acid chain that gives your hair its strength) production, strengthening roots and keeping hair lustrous.
- BRAHMI: a leafy herb native to wetlands, brahmi helps strengthen hair and promote hair growth. Another plant used in ayurvedic hair treatments, it is said to help heal minor wounds and bring about voluminous locks.
- ROSEMARY: stimulates the follicles and scalp and boosts circulation. Its antibacterial properties make it a good cleanser. Rosemary was highly valued in ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt for its clarifying, healing, soothing properties.
- LAVENDER, SAGE & HO LEAF ESSENTIAL OILS: As well as being the queen of relaxing oils, lavender is antibacterial, calming, helps control dandruff, conditions the hair and adds shine. Sage is traditionally associated with cleansing and clearing (its also disinfecting, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial). Ho leaf (a gentle, woody floral scent) is soothing and nourishing.
Ingredients: Oryza sativa (Rice) powder, Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) milk powder, Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf, Acacia concinna (Shikakai) fruit powder, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis flower powder, Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) leaf powder, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Salvia officinalis (Sage) oil, Cinnamomum camphora (Ho) leaf oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalol.
No posts found