- Money Saving Product Bundles
Buff, Soften & Cleanse!
All Leafology products are made from totally natural ingredients, please take a moment to read about the product and its composition, its worth it!A gentle, softly-softly approach to exfoliating, this oh-so-gentle scrub also doubles up as a mask; leave on for 10 mins first before rinsing away to allow the clay to dry and experience a deeper clean. Contains real rose petals, green tea, soothing oats, rice & rosehip.
This unassuming, blush-hued little pot (2-in-1, no less as when mixed with water it can be used as a purifying wash and/or as a gentle face mask) is a gathering together of natural, conditioning extracts and exfoliants (rice powder, green tea leaf powder, finely-ground oats, rose petals & rosehip) that each know how to rejuvenate a skin cell or two, plus a gentle clay to bring out impurities and leave things, well, pure, without drying the skin.
The rose extract is distilled by enfleurage whilst morning dew is on the leaves, to create the absolute. With a natural, subtle fragrance of rose, this is a lovely, effective way to gently cleanse and exfoliate (important for encouraging the renewal and turnover of cells for maximum glow & smoothness) and, while suitable for all skin types, was created specifically with sensitive or problem skin in mind.
Tap a small amount of the mixture into your palm and add roughly an equal amount of water, mixing with your finger to make a loose, slurry paste. Apply to your skin with gentle massaging movements. Wash off, or leave on for 5-15 minutes as a gentle face mask. Its also very lovely to throw into a bath.
Please note that due to the 100% natural rose petals in this blend, the exact colour may vary slightly from batch to batch.
Key Ingredients & Benefits...
- GREEN TEA: Packed with antioxidants, phytochemicals, caffeine, magnesium, green tea is hormone-balancing and blemish-fighting.
- RED ROSE PETALS: Rose has been used for centuries for its cooling, soothing properties as well as its delicate scent and skin conditioning power. Naturally pink, it also imparts a subtle, rosy hue to the overall mixture, which deepens to a ruddy blush when moistened
- KAOLIN WHITE CLAY: One of the mildest of all the clays, kaolin stimulates the circulation, is packed full of minerals and exfoliates beautifully, absorbing excess oil without over-drying. Leaves skin radiant.
- ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL: Wonderful for reversing hyperpigmentation, the signs of aging and sun damage, its high anti-oxidant content improves texture and revitalizes the skin. Its vitamin and fatty-acid make up is effective in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration.
- RICE FLOUR: an ancient Japanese secret for gentle exfoliation and glow; full of vitamin E and lineolic acid. When mixed with water, these gorgeous, tiny particles become velvety and silken.
- ROSE EXTRACT: Rose has a beautiful, feminine natural scent which calms the skin (and mind!), plus naturally anti-bacterial qualities and soothes irritation. It also adds a bit of astringent and anti-aging magic into the mix, balancing sebum production and smelling divine!
- OATS: Utterly gentle, beautifully soothing and simply a lovely thing to put on your face, oatmeal is perfect for sensitive, allergy or eczema prone skin (its anti-inflammatory and anti-itch!). Moisturising and healing.
Ingredients: Oryza sativa (Rice) powder, Avena sativa (Oat) kernel powder, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf extract (powder), Kaolin (Clay), Rosa canina (Rose) flower, Rosa canina (Rosehip*) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa damascena (Rose) flower extract. Naturally occurring: Linalool.
No posts found