- Money Saving Product Bundles
Time for Shiny, Soft and Manageable Hair!
All Leafology products are made from totally natural ingredients, please take a moment to read about the product and its composition, its worth it!It has a beautifully light consistency, a subtle-but-deep scent (3 notes of exquisite neroli, clean pink grapefruit and seductive patchouli) and doesnt feel greasy in the hair or on the hands, you can wear it everyday. Softness, Shine & Scent - the 3 Ss combined Purely with the Power of Plants - the 3 Ps, Its a winner!
The seeds, leaves, petals, fruit peel and kernels of no fewer than SEVENTEEN different plants make it up (see the full list below for why you want these things in your hair). And that is it absolutely no harsh chemicals, silicones or hair-damaging extras!
Most hair serums on the market are full of silicones as well as other things we choose to avoid, which create an expertly smooth effect along the hair shaft but then dry your hair out causing you to need more of the product. We prefer this far more innocent but highly effective blend, whose formulation includes a coconut-derived silicone replacement to create a grease-free, tangle-reducing and softening finish and which only feeds your hair with natural vitamins and goodness, suppleness and shine. The result is a bevvy of nourished locks which are soft, pleased and gleaming.
Can be used on dry or damp hair. You might find you need to use less of this serum compared to others you may be used to. Always start with less and add more gradually as desired, its easier to add more than take away. Rub just a few drops between your palms then smooth through the ends of the hair, focussing on the lengths and any heat-frazzled or damaged ends rather than the scalp. Leave in to nourish your hair through the day, smooth its silhouette and add shine, or use as an overnight treatment, letting your locks feast while you sleep.
Key Ingredients & Benefits...
- CAMELLIA SINENSIS (the tea plant): Traditionally used by Japanese geisha (who would soak their wooden combs in the oil overnight) to shine their hair, the oil from the seeds of the tea plant is packed full of nutrients, with a light viscosity that doesnt add too much weight to the hair. Its full of oleic acid (omega 9), vitamins A, C, B & E and plant collagen. It forms a barrier against environmental pollutants and diminishes frizz.
- ORGANIC ARGAN OIL: This beautiful kernel oil is high in vitamin E, frizz-fighting and non-greasy.
- OLIVE: A fruit with a shine-enhancing fatty make up, this Mediterranean traditional beauty ingredient promotes healthy, smooth strands and gentle gleam.
- ABYSSINIAN OIL: Both luxurious and light, it contains a high percentage of an Omega-9 fatty acid that helps to give hair a glossy feel and suppleness.
- COCONUT OIL: A rich source of medium-chain fatty acids (especially lauric acid); adds shine and health.
- ORGANIC AVOCADO OIL: Pressed from the fleshy pulp surrounding the avocado pit, this oil proves that avocados should be worn as well as eaten; contains high amounts of Vitamin A, B1, B2, D, and E. Also contains amino acids, sterols, pantothenic acid, lecithin, and other essential fatty acids that will rev up your hair and eliminate dullness.
- LUPINE SEED EXTRACT: More than just a pretty flower, tests have shown that the addition of Hydrolysed Lupine Seed Extract increases the strength of hair; its also got a film-forming, protective quality. Wonderful for colour-treated/damaged hair and adds smoothness and shine to the hair shafts surface.
- BAOBAB: Another non-greasy emollient, baobab oil penetrates the hair and adds shine, elasticity and suppleness, while nourishing the scalp.
- POPPY SEED OIL: Sinks in beautifully and aids the other oils in sinking in too (useful!), poppy seed oil nourishes the hair shaft and adds shine. Full of anti-oxidants and no greasy residue.
- ORGANIC BROCCOLI SEED OIL: Yes, really. This stuff is the bees knees (and comes without the broccoli smell, in case youre wondering!). It has a fatty acid profile reminiscent of silicones, but with none of the drying/damaging aftermath, plus an alphabet of vitamins and minerals which strengthen hair follicles, promote growth and add lustre.
- PUMPKIN SEED OIL: rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega 3, omega 6 and antioxidants. Also rich in enzymes which inhibit 5-alpha (too much 5-alpha slows or stops hair growth) in the scalp.
- CASTOR OIL: Castor oil is an age old beauty treatment, especially beneficial for hair, due in part to its unusually high ricinoleic acid content, which is said to increase circulation and stimulate growth. Its also antibacterial and anti-fungal; good for your scalp!
- BLACK SEED OIL: a natural hair tonic traditionally used to promote hair growth. Its naturally anti-fungal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial; perfect prevention/help for skin conditions.
- VITAMIN E (from soybean): antioxidant, keeps things fresh.
- + 3 ESSENTIAL OILS: this little medley of hair-loving essentials combines seductive NEROLI (an exquisitely scented oil, steam distilled from bitter orange blossom) with just a tiny dash of the delicious, deep boom of PATCHOULI. Both balance the top note, the gorgeously fresh and clean scent of PINK GRAPEFRUIT.
Ingredients: Decyl oleate (Coconut origin), Caprylic/capric triglyceride (Coconut triester), Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Papaver somniferum (Poppy) seed oil, Camellia sinensis (Tea) seed oil, Nigella sativa (Black Seed) seed oil, Brassica oleracea italica (Broccoli*) seed oil, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) seed oil, Brassica abyssinica (Abyssinian) oil, Argania spinosa (Argan*) kernel oil, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) peel oil, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) seed oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado*) oil, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Hydrolyzed Lupine seed extract, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil. Natural constituents of essential oils: Citral, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Farnesol.
No posts found