- Money Saving Product Bundles
Time for Shiny, Soft and Manageable Hair!
All Leafology products are made from totally natural ingredients, please take a moment to read about the product and its composition, its worth it!A jar of hair-loving goodness, this natural blend will vary in texture according to ambient temperature, but whether its a solid butter or liquid oil, the natural ingredients are a real treat for dry or damaged hair in need of softness & nourishment. Just scrunch a small amount into the ends of just-washed hair, leaving it to dry naturally, or smooth onto dry ends for extra taming between washes. Also makes an excellent pre-wash or mask treatment. Smells dreamy, defines curls & imparts a (very small) amount of hold, with no stiffness.
A multi-use feast for dry, curly hair or irritated scalps in need of TLC. Carefully chosen organic plant butters, seed oils, cooling herbs & calming flower essences combine for maximum nourishment. Use as soothing, softening, deeply pampering treat (for scalp and hair) or as a daily anti-frizz smoothing balm for better-defined curls.
Green tea, rice bran, cocoa butter, walnut butter, shea butter, rice bran, macadamia, black seed, andiroba, baobab this blend is so rich in plant-derived nutrients your dry/frazzled locks cant help but submit to its powerful persuasion. Its specially designed for those times at which your hair is screaming out for repair or pampering due to dryness, chemical damage or over-use of heat, and is also perfect for taming frizz.
Each use only requires a tiny amount of product (just a light touch is recommended), so the jar will last a long time. For dry, damaged or brittle hair massage a small amount (about a tablespoon or less depending on your hair length) into the scalp and through the ends of towel-dried hair. Leave for 3 minutes in the shower before washing away, or as a longer treatment.
If using as an overnight intensive mask, remember to wrap your hair in a towel or T-shirt to protect your pillow cases and keep the natural oils away from your face. To remove hair oil masks, shampoo very thoroughly to make sure your hair is thoroughly cleansed. No need to use conditioner afterwards.
Being so natural, please bear in mind that the organic butters & coconut oil in this product may form tiny crystals and a slightly grainy texture if exposed to strong changes in temperature during transit. This doesnt affect the quality of the product even remotely, and any possible crystals will melt away upon rubbing into your skin.
Key Ingredients & Benefits...
- GREEN TEA SEED OIL: Packed with antioxidants, phytochemicals, caffeine, magnesium & more, this moisturises and restores the hair and adds shine. The oil from the seeds of green tea is a traditional beauty (not-so)-secret in much of Asia.
- ORGANIC UNREFINED COCOA BUTTER: Cocoa butter is a pure, edible vegetable fat extracted from the cacao bean (its a by product of chocolate; both are full of antioxidants), and works well against frizz and dryness; perfect for a deep treatment.
- ORGANIC WALNUT BUTTER: Intensely rich in omega-3 and excellent at hydrating dry hair. The Oleic acid content, good for cell-regeneration, effectively smooths and calms damaged hair.
- ORGANIC UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER: Highly hydrating and nourishing, shea butter adds shine and restores health to fragile hair and scalp. Its high in linoleic acid, stearic acid and oleic acid, absorbs well and helps detangle chaotic strands.
- RICE BRAN: Rich in natural plant sterols and antioxidant gamma oryzanol, rice bran is another way of applying rich plant nutrition to your hair, and much loved by Japanese women, who apply it directly for smoothness and shine.
- MACADAMIA OIL: cold pressed from the nuts of the Macadamia nut tree, non-greasy and one of the highest sources of fatty acids; excellent for nourishment and repair.
- BAOBAB OIL: this little gem adds shine and penetrates the hair strands beautifully, adding suppleness and reducing the effects of environmental damage.
- BLACK SEED OIL: a natural hair tonic traditionally used to promote hair growth. Its naturally anti-fungal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial; perfect prevention/help for scalp conditions.
- ANDIROBA: highly emolliant, anti-inflammatory, full of omega-3 fatty acids; wonderful conditioning for all and especially for curly/black/Afro-Caribbean hair types, moisturising without greasiness.
- LAVENDER, ROSEMARY & PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OILS: Rosemary oil helps to stimulate follicles, making hair grow longer and stronger, and is good for dry or flaky scalps, as is peppermint, which can control the secretion of sebum (balancing both dryness and greasiness) and cool the scalp. Lavender is antibacterial, calming, helps control dandruff, conditions the hair and adds shine.
Ingredients: Oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, Decyl oleate (coconut origin), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa*) seed butter, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea*) butter, Juglans regina (Walnut) kernel oil & Hydrogenated Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) butter, Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) seed oil, Carapa guianensis (Andiroba) seed oil, Nigella sativa (Black Seed) seed oil, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) seed oil, Camellia sinensis (Camellia) seed oil (tea plant), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) leaf oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil. Natural constituents of essential oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene.
No posts found