All Leafology products are made from totally natural ingredients, please take a moment to read about the product and its composition, its worth it!This must-have delight of a balm can be used morning and evening and has a gentle scent of spike lavender essential oil balanced by the medicinal, herbal counterpoints of rosemary and peppermint. The smooth, creamy texture of this balm soothes and calms sore and uncomfortable lips, and smells absolutely delicious.
Petroleum-free & with no synthetic ingredients whatsoever, it softens and soothes dry or attention-seeking lips like no other. It is actually said that peppermint can help to pump up the lips; it certainly feels fresh!
This little wonder-in-a-jar loves multiple parts of you deeply; as well as making your lips feel incredible, it performs its skin-loving miracle on other small areas of your body, such as knees, elbows, cuticles, bruises, unruly eyebrows, Achilles heels and it even does a stellar job of brightening up tattoos.
Due to the nature of these natural ingredients, a small amount of crystallisation/melting and re-setting may occur if the balm is exposed to changes in temperature this doesnt affect the quality of the product even remotely, and any possible crystals will melt away upon rubbing into your lips.
Key Ingredients & Benefits...
- ORGANIC, RAW, EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL: anti-viral, anti-bacterial, moisturising, soothing, melts in beautifully.
- COLD PRESSED CAMELLIA (TEA SEED) OIL: healing, softening, nourishing, packed full of micro-nutrients
- COLD PRESSED OLIVE OIL: contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, proteins, minerals and anti-oxidants. A traditional, infamous ingredient for beauty and healthcare.
- CANDELILLA WAX: a vegan alternative to beeswax, this succulent plant from the Chihuahan desert is full of nutrients and gives good shine.
- ROSEMARY: a favorite of Paracelsus, a renowned German-Swiss physician and botanist, who made significant contributions to the understanding of herbal medicine during the 16th century. Anti-bad-breath(!) and concentration-boosting, it has antiseptic and anti-microbial qualities.
- SPIKE LAVENDER: a European hybrid of Lavender which produces many of the same properties of Lavender without the drowsy effects. Lavender is gentle and soothing. (Sidenote: a study released in 2007 said that inhaling rosemary oil and lavender oil for five minutes significantly reduced the levels of cortisol in the test subjects saliva, which could seriously decrease the dangers inherent from chronic stress.)
- PEPPERMINT: cooling and refreshing. Menthol can help clear the respiratory tract; it adds some zing to the mix.
Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (Organic Raw Coconut) oil, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Camellia olifera (Camellia Tea) seed oil, Candelilla cera, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Lavandula latifolia (Lavender) flower oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Coumarin*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Limonene* (*Naturally occurring in essential oils)
No posts found