Swap your wool rugs today for these soft, easy clean, durable, warm plastic rugs from Sweden. Can be washed with bleach solution.
- Non-toxic, safe, mould resistant, totally hygienic
- Easy to vacuum & wash, dirt & dust repellent
- Recommended for allergy & hay fever sufferers
- Contain no hidden heavy metals nor dangerous softeners
- Soft, non-slip, comfortable, springy and warm underfoot
- Wear resistant, durable, non-fray and non-abradable
- Excellent weather, sun, salt and UV resistance
- Fresh water, seawater and chlorine resistant
- Flame and fire retardant, high melting temp
- Machine washable at 30 deg but don't spin or tumble
- Mop with soapy water or a bleach solution.
- You can use a hose even jet wash carefully
- Non shrink and drip dry, gently stretch watching the edges
- Can be used with underfloor heating
- Spills of ketchup etc must be rinsed off asap and not rubbed
- Any surface offering greater protection than woollen rugs
- Kids of all ages as totally toxin free and easy to clean
- Outdoors as weather, sun, sea, water and mould proof
- Swimming pools and spas as chemical resistant
- Pets as durable & easy to clean the worst mud & muck off
- Asthma, pollen and dust allergy sufferers
- High Traffic Areas: Entrances, Hallways, Foyers
- Living Areas: Kitchens, Dining Rooms, Lounges
- Wet Areas: Bathrooms, Showers, Toilets, Spas, Pools
- Outdoor Areas: Gardens, Patios, Conservatories
- Clean Areas: Hospitals, Clinics, Surgeries
- Public Areas: Bars, Restaurants, Hotels, Offices
Pappelinas Svea 60 x 250 cm Lilac Metallic and Pale Rose Rug is unpatterned, the single colour design is intended to blend tonally wherever it's positioned. Both practical and stylish it has been hand woven from soft plastic using traditional Swedish techniques and can be used either indoors or outside.
As all Pappelina rugs are woven on traditional Jacquard looms please allow a plus or minus 4 percent size variation.
Every single Pappelina rug is inspected by human hand and eye before it is allowed to leave the weavery.
PVC AND SOME QUICK FACTSWherever we use plastic in todays world we must now ensure it is in the safest and most environmentally friendly conditions.
Historically PVC used to contain some harmful ingredients such as chromium, lead, cadmium and phthalates all of which are harmful to people and to the environment giving the material an extremely bad reputation.
In the last decades PVC has undergone a massive change for the better with a lot of research being undertaken into the composite of the material. As a result todays PVC is 100% safe and fully sustainable, an extremely positive fact that is winning over the historical negative one.
PVC is a plastic that is produced with relatively low power consumption giving rise to much lower carbon dioxide emissions when compared to most other plastics including PP and the well-known PET.
The PVC plastic Pappelina use exclusively is entirely free of phthalates and is completely non-toxic; it is in fact approved for use in the food industry and for toys in the EU and the US. PVC is also used extensively in healthcare and medical devices such as tubes and blood bags.
PVC has an extremely long life-span, is very durable and does not emit microplastic particles that affect our health and our nature.
PVC is made from natural resources such as salt, oil and ethylene and, thanks to its composition, is 100% recyclable as it can easily be melted down and reused.
Pappelinas plastic supplier, Gislaved Folie AB of Sweden, is fully certified in accordance with the acknowledged international standardizations ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Pappelina design and produce everything PVC in Sweden! Their production and distribution are wall-to-wall which gives environmental benefits when it comes to transports and logistics. In addition, it gives them complete control from concept to finished product.
Colours may vary between rugs and depending on viewing platform and are not a guarantee of actual rug colour. Lifestyle images are only intended to reflect the rug design and not the colourway. If in doubt please contact us for assistance.
No posts found