- Non-toxic, safe, mould resistant, totally hygienic
- Easy to vacuum & wash, dirt & dust repellent
- Recommended for allergy & hay fever sufferers
- Contain no hidden heavy metals nor dangerous softeners
- Wear resistant, durable, non-fray and non-abradable
- Excellent weather, sun, salt and UV resistance
- Fresh water, seawater and chlorine resistant
- Flame and fire retardant, high melting temp
- Machine washable at 30 deg but don't spin or tumble
- Mop with soapy water, use a hose or jet wash carefully
- Non shrink and drip dry, gently stretch watching the edges
- Spills of ketchup etc must be rinsed off asap and not rubbed
- Table settings indoors and out
- Protecting surfaces as heat resistant
- Table décor for vases and similar
Although "large" the Mono Placemat sized at 36x60cm really does work as a placemat especially on larger tables. Remember to place not just the plate but also all cutlery, glasses and even condiments on it. Keep your table clean and undamaged in Mustard & Lemon. Pappelinas range of Mono Table Mats & Runners come in 3 practical sizes and 15 amazing colours ensuring you can create a table setting to be remembered! Produced in exactly the same way as the world famous Pappelina rugs
As Pappelina runners are hand-woven please allow a plus or minus 4 percent size variation.
PVC AND SOME QUICK FACTSWherever we use plastic in todays world we must now ensure it is in the safest and most environmentally friendly conditions.
Historically PVC used to contain some harmful ingredients such as chromium, lead, cadmium and phthalates all of which are harmful to people and to the environment giving the material an extremely bad reputation.
In the last decades PVC has undergone a massive change for the better with a lot of research being undertaken into the composite of the material. As a result todays PVC is 100% safe and fully sustainable, an extremely positive fact that is winning over the historical negative one.
PVC is a plastic that is produced with relatively low power consumption giving rise to much lower carbon dioxide emissions when compared to most other plastics including PP and the well-known PET.
The PVC plastic Pappelina use exclusively is entirely free of phthalates and is completely non-toxic; it is in fact approved for use in the food industry and for toys in the EU and the US. PVC is also used extensively in healthcare and medical devices such as tubes and blood bags.
PVC has an extremely long life-span, is very durable and does not emit microplastic particles that affect our health and our nature.
PVC is made from natural resources such as salt, oil and ethylene and, thanks to its composition, is 100% recyclable as it can easily be melted down and reused.
Pappelinas plastic supplier, Gislaved Folie AB of Sweden, is fully certified in accordance with the acknowledged international standardizations ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Pappelina design and produce everything PVC in Sweden! Their production and distribution are wall-to-wall which gives environmental benefits when it comes to transports and logistics. In addition, it gives them complete control from concept to finished product.
Colours may vary between rugs and depending on viewing platform and are not a guarantee of actual rug colour. Lifestyle images are only intended to reflect the rug design and not the colourway. If in doubt please contact us for assistance.
No posts found