The Svea Runner 36x130cm in Beige Metallic and Vanilla. Pappelina's range of Svea Table Mats and Runners come in several practical sizes and loads of stylish colourways ensuring you can create a table setting to be remembered! Produced in exactly the same way as the world famous Pappelina rugs these table settings are almost indestructible and certainly low maintenance! They are totally weatherproof so can be used in any setting indoors or out, come rain, come sun, come anything. All items can be used as trivets, ie for hand hot bowls and plates, though we would caution that excessive heat can damage the surface underneath the runner so we recommend not putting metal pans or extremely hot items on them.
As Pappelina runners are hand-woven please allow up to a plus or minus 4 percent size variation.
- Wear resistant, durable, non-fray and non-abradable
- Excellent weather, sun and UV resistance
- Fresh water, seawater and chlorine resistant
- Flame and fire retardant
- Machine washable at 30 degrees, though don't spin or tumble
- Mop with soapy water, rinse with a hose, even jet wash carefully
- Non shrink and drip dry, gently stretch watching the edges
- Spills of ketchup etc must be rinsed off asap and not rubbed
- Table settings indoors and out
- Trivets to protect surfaces
- Table décor for vases and similar
Pappelina - A Swedish family run company renowned for quality, detail, integrity, professionalism and humanity.
Country of Origin:
Phthalate-Free PVC ribbon & Polyester Warp woven together. Contains no harmful chemicals, metals nor softeners. Made to Swedish & EU standards. Non Toxic. Woven on Jacquard looms in the traditional Swedish way. Hand inspected and finished.
Vacuum or Brush regularly. Stretch hard when wet to reshape and let drip dry. Take care with the edges. Always wipe Ketchup off immediately as it can stain.
Placemats & Table Runners can be washed by hand, hosed or machine washed at 30 degrees (do not spin and do not tumble dry)
Pappelina strictly follow all Swedish & EU health and environmental regulations with supportive certification. If you require further detail please contact us.
Place settings and runners at the dinner table but also to put flower vases and similar on