Pappelinas Vivi design makes a striking look of interlocking triangles creating a highly sophisticated and stylish rug.
Simply turn the rug over and the design is then reversed.
Both practical and stylish, it has been hand woven from soft plastic using traditional Swedish techniques and can be used either indoors or outside.
As all Pappelina rugs are woven on traditional Jacquard looms please allow a plus or minus 4 percent size variation.
Every single Pappelina rug is inspected by human hand and eye before it is allowed to leave the weavery so you are assured of perfect quality.
Computer, tablet and phone screens all treat colours differently and are not a guarantee of actual rug colour. The lifestyle images we show are only intended to reflect the rug design and appearance and not the exact colourway. If in doubt please contact us for assistance.
- Non-Toxic, Safe, Mould Resistant, Totally Hygienic
- Easy To Vacuum & Wash, Dirt & Dust Repellent
- Recommended For Allergy & Hay Fever Sufferers
- Contains No Hidden Heavy Metals Nor Dangerous Softeners
- Soft, Non-Slip, Comfortable, Springy And Warm Underfoot
- Wear Resistant, Durable, Non-Fray And Non-Abradable
- Excellent Weather, Sun, Salt And UV Resistance
- Fresh Water, Seawater And Chlorine Resistant
- Flame And Fire Retardant, Extremely High Flash & Melting Temp
- Machine Washable At Up To 30 Deg But Do Not Spin Nor Tumble
- Cleanable With Detergents Or Even A Bleach Solution.
- You Can Use A Brush, Mop, Hose Or Even Jet Wash Carefully
- Non Shrink And Drip Dry, Gently Stretch Straight Watching The Edges
- Can Be Used With All Underfloor Heating Systems
- Spills Of Ketchup & Similar Must Be Rinsed Off ASAP And Not Rubbed
- Any Surface Offering Greater Protection Than Woollen Rugs
- Kids Of All Ages As Totally Safe & Toxin Free And Easy To Clean
- Outdoors As Weather, Sun, Sea, Water, Mould Proof And Quick Drying
- Swimming Pools, Spas and Wet Rooms As Fully Chlorine & Chemical Resistant
- Pets As Durable & Easy To Clean The Worst Mud, Mess & Muck Off!
- Asthma, Pollen, Dust And General Allergy Sufferers
- High Traffic Areas: Entrances, Hallways, Foyers
- Living Areas: Kitchens, Dining Rooms, Lounges
- Wet Areas: Bathrooms, Showers, Toilets, Wet Rooms, Spas, Pools
- Outdoor Areas: Gardens, Patios, Conservatories
- Clean Areas: Hospitals, Clinics, Surgeries
- Public Areas: Bars, Restaurants, Hotels, Offices
For all of us sustainable means many things but we feel an important factor is the life of a product. As our Grandparents taught us if we take care of things then they should last! All our products are selected with that in mind; they are built to last. They may cost a little more but once bought then they should last for many years, if not a lifetime! A benefit to your pocket, but also the planet.
If you find anything you disagree with or want to know more about then, please, just ask, this is an ongoing work in progress! Call us on 01993 867075 or email [email protected] We care!
PVC and some quick facts
Pappelina are committed to a sustainable future and are at the forefront of the development of Plastic PVC rugs, a field in which they are acknowledged as true innovators and market leaders.
Plastic is unavoidable in our daily life but, when used, it should be used with purpose, with responsibility, with environmental awareness and with long term consideration for future generations.
PVC is the main constituent used to make Pappelina Rugs but it is important to understand the real facts and benefits of PVC.
PVC is completely safe for everyone, from babies up. It is one of only a few materials trusted and approved for use for the storage of live human blood cells. PVC has extensive European food contact and medical approvals.
PVC actually preserves fossil fuels as it is made of 57% common salt and only 43% oil therefore taking less non-renewable fossil fuel to make than any other commodity plastic. It also consumes less primary energy in its production than any of the other commodity plastics.
PVC has a relatively small carbon footprint, for example lamb produces 14 times the amount of CO2 than PVC.
PVC is fully recyclable reprocessing well and offers an even smaller carbon footprint once recycled into second (or third) life applications.
PVC is entirely free of phthalates and is completely non-toxic; it is in fact approved for use in the food industry and for toys in the EU and the US. PVC is also used extensively in healthcare and medical devices such as tubes and blood bags.
PVC has an extremely long life-span, is very durable and does not emit any microplastic particles that affect our health and our nature.
PVC is made from natural resources such as salt, oil and ethylene and, thanks to its composition, is 100% recyclable as it can easily be melted down and reused.
Pappelina design and produce everything PVC in Sweden! Their production and distribution are wall-to-wall bringing considerable environmental benefits when it comes to both transport and logistics. In addition, it gives them complete control from concept to finished product.
Pappelina, and their supply chain, fully comply with all GRI standards and are committed to continuous improvement especially with regard to the protection of our environment.
No posts found