Perstorp 1950 Original Large Bag Eco-Friendly Plant Based Bioplastic in Nature Green
The 1950 Original Perstorp design Bag is a Swedish classic originally designed in the 1950s. It has a beautifully scratch resistant polished surface with a ribbed effect on the sides.
Perstorp Bags are not only beautiful and functional but produced in the most eco-friendly way possible. All are now made from cellulose fibres taken from Maple trees grown in Germany under strict and fully sustainable conditions. The actual raw material in made in Belgium and then transformed in Sweden into the beautiful bags you see.
As the complete production process takes place in Europe you can be sure, unlike some Sugar Cane plantations, working and manufacturing conditions meet all regulations plus there is no threat to rainforests and the like.
The whole process is fully audited to ensure maximum benefit for our planet producing what is truly A Bag for Life and, when you have finished with it, the bag can be fully recycled either as repurposed material or as energy. In Sweden the Perstorp bag is actually copyrighted in the same way as a work of art its design is considered so good!
The Real Benefits of an Original Swedish Perstorp Bag:
- Made from Wood Fibres NOT oil
- Renewable Raw Material
- Sustainable & Eco-Friendly
- 100% Recyclable & Totally Natural
- Tough & Durable Holds up to 15kg
- Extremely Long Lasting
- Easy Clean to keep Germ Free
- BPA, Melamin & Softening Agent Free
- Non-Toxic, Food Safe & Vegan Friendly
- Stackable Ergonomic Design
- Easy Grip Strong Handles
- Fashionable Lifestyle Colours
- 300 Times Better Than A Cotton Bag
- Best Environmental Choice!
- On the Beach
- Handbag use
No posts found