- Money Saving Product Bundles
A little Wellbeing!
As it is inflatable the foot bath takes up minimal space when not in use and is very easy to clean, simply turn the bath inside out and rinse off with cold water. With two strong carry handles the foot bath is easy to move and place wherever you choose to sit down and relax.
Please note that it is really not recommended to inflate the foot bath using a pump, just inflate manually by blowing into the valve, it's quick and easy!! Our foot bath can hold up to 1.3 gallons of water.
Smelly Feet?? Then why not try soaking your feet in a mixture of two parts water and one part vinegar, preferably cider vinegar or, if not, white vinegar. If possible a few drops of thyme Oil will help. Soak for 15 to 20 minutes at a time, dry thoroughly at the end especially between the toes. (Remember do not use Vinegar with open cuts or sores and stop or reduce the mix if a rash or redness appears or if itching or irritation starts)
- Soft, pliable and comfy
- Space saving when not in use.
- Portable for travelling on business or holiday
- Air insulated wall retains the heat
- Integrated handles make it easy to carry
- Easy to clean and dry
- Made from recycled vinyl
- Great for professional use as well as domestic
- Kind to legs and feet
- Holds up to 4.5 litres (1.3 gallons) of water