Bosign's Small Spreader Knife Air in Natural Wood is a stylish and functional spreader knife designed especially for spreading butter, jams, soft cheeses and alike. The knife has an innovative handle that means when it's placed down on the table or worktop after use, the blade full of residue is raised helping to minimise mess on the table or kitchen counter.
Crafted from solid wood, the Spreader Knife is a stylish and decorative addition to any table setting.
- Elevated blade minimise the mess
- Grip-friendly handle
- Handcrafted in solid wood
- Ideal for spreading butter, jams, soft cheeses and dips
- A stylish and decorative addition to any dinner table
- Available in either a natural wood finish or a stainless steel finish
Created and designed by Harald Hynell, founding designer at Bosign, the Spreader Knife Air has received the prestigious 2016 International Red Dot Design Award for outstanding product design and innovation. The Red Dot Design competition is one of the largest and most respected global design competitions with more than 5,200 products from 57 countries entered in 2016. The Spreader Knife Air has also gained the International Design Plus Award 2016.
No posts found