This stylish Hachiman bucket can be used as a stool or table, as a tool box or kids toy box, as an ice bucket or as a food recycling bin, as a gardening accessory or as a storage box for household items, there are basically no limits for what these buckets can be used for!
And when they're not in use that can be easily stacked inside each other to save storage space.
Hachiman is a family owned Japanese company founded on the philosophy of providing products with a refined design with the aim of enriching peoples, your, lives. They create simple but functional, minimalist, non-wasteful and outstandingly beautiful products with a style and quality way above their run of the mill equivalents! Storage can be stylish and displayed in the open not simply basic and hidden away in a cupboard!
We need plastic but we should be choosy and lets not forget plastic can be good. All our plastic products are made to the highest standards, they are durable, long life, recyclable, pure and functional. So please lets stop thinking throwaway and start thinking lifetime use!
- Tough, Thick-Walled Construction For Extra Strength
- Sustainable Design & Production, Fully Recyclable, Non-Toxic.
- Extremely Durable with Ultra Long Life
- Scratch Resistant Hard Wearing Surface
- Easy Clean & Food Safe. Can Be Washed With Bleach.
- Strong Comfort Easy Grip Handle
- Secure Press Fit Lid (Not Air-Tight)
- Special Garden Hose Holder
- Will Support Up To 150 Kgs / 330 Lbs / 23.5 Stone
- Can Withstand Temperatures From High 120C/248F to Low -20C/-4F
- Easily Stackable For Storage
- Water, Mould & Sun UV Resistant
- Available in 4 Sizes & Multiple Colours
- 15 Year Life Expectancy Looked After Properly
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Compost & Food Waste Bin
- Drinks & Ice Bucket
- General Storage Carry Bucket
- Home & Office Waste Can
- Home Brewing Cask
- Stool, Small Table or Step
- Vegetable Storage
- Water Pail & Gardening Bucket
- Dog, Cat, Pet Food Storage
- Coal Bucket
For all of us sustainable means many things but we feel an important factor is the life of a product. As our Grandparents taught us if we take care of things then they should last! All our products are selected with that in mind; they are built to last. They may cost a little more but once bought then they should never need to be bought again! A benefit to your pocket, but also the planet.
If you find anything you disagree with or want to know more about then, please, just ask, this is an ongoing work in progress! Call us on 01993 867075 or email [email protected] We care!
Hachimans Sustainable Development Goals
Founded in July 1965 family owned Hachiman-Kasei is located in the beautiful Japanese city of Gifu Gujo Hachiman in the Gifu-Prefecture, officially designated A Globally Important Agricultural Heritage Site. With this history and surrounding Hachiman-Kasei are well aware of their responsibility to the local community and the greater world especially when working with an environmentally sensitive material such as plastic.
Plastic is unavoidable in our daily life but, when used, it should be used with purpose, with responsibility, with environmental awareness and with long term consideration for future generations.
The Home Product Range (Balcolore, OmniOffre, OmniOutil, Cestino and TapTrash) are all made from virgin plastic with no additives nor mixes. The reason for this is durability and longevity; these products are designed to do a tough job but, in doing that, must last a lifetime. Adding recycled or even plant based material would compromise the inherent strength of the product leading to a shorter life and thus a need to dispose of or recycle the product sooner. The real sustainability here is to make a product once that will last a lifetime and beyond and that causes less damage to our planet than repeated production and recycling.
The Garden Product Range does not require the same level of strength and so are made from either wood pulp or recycled paper then, as neither natural material is strong enough on its own to last for long, virgin plastic is added to the mix to, again, create a product that will last a lifetime and beyond. Such is the success of their approach this range has been officially approved by the United Nations as fully meeting their Sustainable Development Goals, full details can be found at sdgs.un.org/goals.
(1) All raw and other materials are sourced from fully approved, certified and official sites and companies
(2) All production machinery is to the latest and most efficient specification and all waste material is reused
(3) The factory is operated meeting all safety and health requirements and the workforce is well paid and treated
(4) All finished goods are produced to the highest standard and quality levels.