Pappelinas Svea range is uncompromising in offering a subtle, sophisticated, powerful statement of single metallic colour in a rug. With nearly 15 colourways to choose from in a myriad of sizes there just simply has to be one to suit you!
Comes with a double hemmed edge.
Both practical and stylish, it has been hand woven from soft plastic using traditional Swedish techniques and can be used either indoors or outside.
As all Pappelina rugs are woven on traditional Jacquard looms please allow a plus or minus 4 percent size variation.
Every single Pappelina rug is inspected by human hand and eye before it is allowed to leave the weavery so you are assured of perfect quality.
Computer, tablet and phone screens all treat colours differently and are not a guarantee of actual rug colour. The lifestyle images we show are only intended to reflect the rug design and appearance and not the exact colourway. If in doubt please contact us for assistance.
- Non-Toxic, Safe, Mould Resistant, Totally Hygienic
- Easy To Vacuum & Wash, Dirt & Dust Repellent
- Recommended For Allergy & Hay Fever Sufferers
- Contains No Hidden Heavy Metals Nor Dangerous Softeners
- Soft, Non-Slip, Comfortable, Springy And Warm Underfoot
- Wear Resistant, Durable, Non-Fray And Non-Abradable
- Excellent Weather, Sun, Salt And UV Resistance
- Fresh Water, Seawater And Chlorine Resistant
- Flame And Fire Retardant, Extremely High Flash & Melting Temp
- Machine Washable At Up To 30 Deg But Do Not Spin Nor Tumble
- Cleanable With Detergents Or Even A Bleach Solution.
- You Can Use A Brush, Mop, Hose Or Even Jet Wash Carefully
- Non Shrink And Drip Dry, Gently Stretch Straight Watching The Edges
- Can Be Used With All Underfloor Heating Systems
- Spills Of Ketchup & Similar Must Be Rinsed Off ASAP And Not Rubbed
- Any Surface Offering Greater Protection Than Woollen Rugs
- Kids Of All Ages As Totally Safe & Toxin Free And Easy To Clean
- Outdoors As Weather, Sun, Sea, Water, Mould Proof And Quick Drying
- Swimming Pools, Spas and Wet Rooms As Fully Chlorine & Chemical Resistant
- Pets As Durable & Easy To Clean The Worst Mud, Mess & Muck Off!
- Asthma, Pollen, Dust And General Allergy Sufferers
- High Traffic Areas: Entrances, Hallways, Foyers
- Living Areas: Kitchens, Dining Rooms, Lounges
- Wet Areas: Bathrooms, Showers, Toilets, Wet Rooms, Spas, Pools
- Outdoor Areas: Gardens, Patios, Conservatories
- Clean Areas: Hospitals, Clinics, Surgeries
- Public Areas: Bars, Restaurants, Hotels, Offices
For all of us sustainable means many things but we feel an important factor is the life of a product. As our Grandparents taught us if we take care of things then they should last! All our products are selected with that in mind; they are built to last. They may cost a little more but once bought then they should last for many years, if not a lifetime! A benefit to your pocket, but also the planet.
If you find anything you disagree with or want to know more about then, please, just ask, this is an ongoing work in progress! Call us on 01993 867075 or email [email protected] We care!
PVC and some quick facts
Plastic is unavoidable in our daily life but, when used, it should be used with purpose, with responsibility, with environmental awareness and with long term consideration for future generations.
Historically PVC used to contain some harmful ingredients such as chromium, lead, cadmium and phthalates all of which are harmful to people and to the environment giving the material an extremely bad reputation.
In the last decades PVC has undergone a massive change for the better with a lot of research being undertaken into the composite of the material. As a result todays PVC is 100% safe and fully sustainable, an extremely positive fact that is winning over the historical negative one. PVC is a plastic that is produced with relatively low power consumption giving rise to much lower carbon dioxide emissions when compared to most other plastics including PP and the well-known PET.
The PVC plastic Pappelina use exclusively is entirely free of phthalates and is completely non-toxic; it is in fact approved for use in the food industry and for toys in the EU and the US. PVC is also used extensively in healthcare and medical devices such as tubes and blood bags.
PVC has an extremely long life-span, is very durable and does not emit microplastic particles that affect our health and our nature. PVC is made from natural resources such as salt, oil and ethylene and, thanks to its composition, is 100% recyclable as it can easily be melted down and reused. Pappelinas plastic supplier, Gislaved Folie AB of Sweden, is fully certified in accordance with the acknowledged international standardizations ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Pappelina design and produce everything PVC in Sweden! Their production and distribution are wall-to-wall giving environmental benefits when it comes to both transport and logistics. In addition, it gives them complete control from concept to finished product.
No posts found