The Hukka Carafina combines beautiful glass with pure, natural, eco-friendly Finnish Carelian Soapstone. It keeps your drinks cool for long periods and chills white, rose, sparkling and even red wine to the perfect temperature and then keeps it at a constant temperature.
To use, place and chill the stone base in the freezer for several hours. Once cold, place it on the table and pour room-temperature wine, water or juice (22-24C) into the glass decanter and place on the stone base. Within 15-20 minutes the chosen drink will have chilled to approximately 18C and is ready to serve.
After use, the glass decanter should be hand-washed with care and left to drip dry. The stone base can be washed as necessary by hand or in the dishwasher.
This product weighs 2.0 kg.
Special Features of Finlands Carelian Soapstone...
- Completely natural & sustainable
- Will last a lifetime and beyond
- Dispose of in the garden as rocks or stones
- Hard wearing, durable & sturdy
- Withstands low or high temperatues
- Stays hot or cold for a long time
- Safe, mould resistant, totally hygienic
- Inert, non-toxic & allergy free
- Does not absorb any liquids or smells
- Soft to the touch yet dense & heavy
- Excellent weather, sun, salt and UV resistance
- Food safe & fully approved
No posts found