The Hukka Solejoy is the perfect massage aid for the soles of the feet, combining relaxing massage and warmth. Made from natural Finnish soapstone, which has the unique ability to stay either warm or cold for a long time, the Hukka Solejoy set includes two massage balls and a cork base.
This product weighs 0.5 kg.
Hukka Design is a small family firm based in Tuupovaara, Eastern Finland. Hukka specialise in making homewares from soapstone, a natural stone that's over two billion years old. A relatively soft stone material, it can be crafted to various shapes and forms by experienced craftsmen. Even though soft, the stone is very dense and heavy. Owing to its density, soapstone has the mystical ability to store both heat and cold. It also gives off neither odours nor tastes, which means it is approved for use with foods.
Special Features of Soapstone...
- Hard wearing, durable & sturdy
- Withstands low or high temperatues
- Non-toxic, safe, mould resistant, totally hygienic
- Stays hot or cold for a long time
- Does not absorb any liquids or smells
- Soft to the touch yet dense & heavy
- Excellent weather, sun, salt and UV resistance
- Food safe
No posts found