An extremely elegant cylindrically shaped lantern or tealight holder, created from natural eco-friendly Finnish Carelian Soapstone. Skilled craftsman have carefully cut sinuous shapes around the body allowing the candlelight to escape in interesting and shadowy shapes. They have then given the body a textured and tactile surface. Suitable for a tealight or candle with a maximum diameter 4 cm.
This product weighs 0.4 kg.
Special Features of Finlands Carelian Soapstone...
- Completely natural & sustainable
- Will last a lifetime and beyond
- Dispose of in the garden as rocks or stones
- Hard wearing, durable & sturdy
- Withstands low or high temperatues
- Stays hot or cold for a long time
- Safe, mould resistant, totally hygienic
- Inert, non-toxic & allergy free
- Does not absorb any liquids or smells
- Soft to the touch yet dense & heavy
- Excellent weather, sun, salt and UV resistance
- Food safe & fully approved
No posts found