A uniquely crafted lantern or tealight holder made entirely from natural Carelian Finnish soapstone. The holder has been cut and channelled with a small pillar at either end supporting the two halves. 2 recesses have been ground into the base with 2 adjacent holes through the top allowing for two tealights with a maximum diameter of 4 cm each. Overall the design creates the most amazing look and effect.
This product weighs 0.7 kg.
Special Features of Finlands Carelian Soapstone...
- Completely natural & sustainable
- Will last a lifetime and beyond
- Dispose of in the garden as rocks or stones
- Hard wearing, durable & sturdy
- Withstands low or high temperatues
- Stays hot or cold for a long time
- Safe, mould resistant, totally hygienic
- Inert, non-toxic & allergy free
- Does not absorb any liquids or smells
- Soft to the touch yet dense & heavy
- Excellent weather, sun, salt and UV resistance
- Food safe & fully approved
No posts found