The Kupu 10 Smoke Alarm in Dark Grey by Harri Koskinen is sleek and organic with a textile cover giving a warm look allowing you to complete your interior design in style.
The fixed Lithium battery will last the 10 year lifetime of the product, all smoke alarms should be replaced every 10 years regardless.
The alarm uses photoelectric detection technology to sense smoke from different types of fires. It is equipped with a self-diagnostic and checking feature to ensure correct operation throughout its life and emits a loud, continuous warning siren when it senses smoke.
All Jalo Helsinki Smoke alarms are fully tested and certified in EU.
- Integral non-replaceable 10 year Lithium Battery
- Easy, quick installation by supplied tape or screws
- Entire body is a test button so no need for ladders
- Loud 85dB sound volume at 3m
- Silencing option to control false alarms
- Self-diagnostic photoelectric sensing element
- Battery status monitor with end of life indicator
- Automatic power activation
- Maintenance free no battery changes ever
- Fully EU tested and certified
- Adding style yet safety to rooms
- Any room in the house
- Sheds, Garden Buildings & Garages
- Caravans, Motor Homes and Boats
- The Elderly due to easy maintenance
- In General 1 Smoke Alarm Will Cover 60sqm (645sqft) Of Open Space
- Instal On Ceilings Only As Smoke Rises
- Place At Least 50cm (20ins) Away From Walls, Corners Or Beams
- Preferably Locate In The Ceiling Centre
- Hallways And Stairwells Are Good Places
- Do Not Place Too Close To Windows, Vents Or Outer Doors Where Airflow Can Be Effected
- Remember Locating In A Kitchen Or Bathroom Might Easily Trigger False Alarms
- Test And Clean Monthly
For all of us sustainable means many things but we feel an important factor is the life of a product. As our Grandparents taught us if we take care of things then they should last! All our products are selected with that in mind; they are built to last. They may cost a little more but once bought then they should last for many years, if not a lifetime! A benefit to your pocket, but also the planet.
If you find anything you disagree with or want to know more about then, please, just ask, this is an ongoing work in progress! Call us on 01993 867075 or email [email protected]. We care!
Jalo is an old Finnish name that means noble and would, for example, have been given to a well-loved guard dog. Also, precious metal in Finnish is jalometalli. All of this represents Jalos approach to getting people interested in using design to save lives and homes.
Their sole mission is to make fire safety more interesting and attractive so that more people pay attention to protecting their property so that more lives and homes are saved. To date they have sold over 500,000 smoke alarms.
Jalo care deeply about the quality of their products and their team of engineers and experts constantly strive for exceptional performance and quality. Their products are proudly built from the finest materials and components with highest quality standards possible giving you the confidence they will protect your family.
Their production facilities invest in the most efficient machinery, their practices and operations are as sustainable as possible, their workforce treated in the best manner possible. For Jalo the ethos of safety simply has to run through the whole business, from concept to delivered product.