Pappelina's Honey 70 x 60 cm Pale Turquoise and Vanilla Doormat features an attractive honeycomb pattern (turn the rug over and the design is reversed). Both practical and stylish it has been hand woven from soft plastic using traditional Swedish techniques and can be used either indoors or outside.
As Pappelina rugs are hand-woven please allow up to a four percent size variation.
The REAL advantages of owning a Pappelina Rug or Mat ... if you actually take into account the quality, longevity, durability and functionality of an original Pappelina Rug then they offer you incredible value for money and a true investment when compared to any other rug type.
- ISO 4001 PVC plastic and polyester warp made in Sweden
- Easy to clean, doesn't hold dust, extremely allergy friendly
- Non-toxic, safe, mould resistant and hygienic
- Contains no hidden heavy metals nor dangerous softeners
- Soft, non-slip, comfortable, springy and warm underfoot
- Wear resistant, durable, non-fray and non-abradable
- Excellent weather, sun and UV resistance
- Fresh water, seawater and chlorine resistant
- Flame and fire retardant
- Machine washable at 30 degrees, though don't spin or tumble
- Mop with soapy water, rinse with a hose, even jet wash carefully
- Non shrink and drip dry, gently stretch watching the edges
- Spills of ketchup etc must be rinsed off asap and not rubbed
- Low electrical and thermal conductivity, great for heated floors
- Carpets offering greater protection than textile rugs
- Kids of all ages as totally toxin free and easy to clean
- Outdoors as weather, sun, water and mould proof
- Swimming pools and spas as chemical resistant
- Pets as durable and easy to clean the worst mud off
- Asthma, pollen and dust allergy sufferers
- High Traffic Areas: Entrances, Hallways, Foyers
- Living Areas: Kitchens, Dining Rooms, Lounges
- Wet Areas: Bathrooms, Showers, Toilets, Spas
- Outdoor Areas: Gardens, Patios, Conservatories
- Clean Areas: Hospitals, Clinics, Surgeries
Pappelina - A Swedish family run company renowned for quality, detail, integrity, professionalism and humanity.
No posts found