Swap your wool rugs today for these soft, warm plastic rugs from Sweden. Pappelina rugs are beautifully styled, longer lasting, easy to clean, waterproof, mould resistant, dust repellent, fibre free and sterile with no toxin content improving life for asthma and allergy sufferers. Go on and feel the benefit!
- Easy to vacuum & wash, dirt & dust repellant
- Recommended for allergy & hay fever sufferers
- Non-toxic, safe, mould resistant, totally hygienic
- Contains no hidden heavy metals nor dangerous softeners
- Soft, non-slip, comfortable, springy and warm underfoot
- Wear resistant, durable, non-fray and non-abradable
- Excellent weather, sun, salt and UV resistance
- Fresh water, seawater and chlorine resistant
- Flame and fire retardant, high melting temp
- Machine washable at 30 deg but don't spin or tumble
- Mop with soapy water, use a hose or jet wash carefully
- Non shrink and drip dry, gently stretch watching the edges
- Spills of ketchup etc must be rinsed off asap and not rubbed
- Low electrical thermal conductivity, use with underfloor heating
- Carpets offering greater protection than textile rugs
- Kids of all ages as totally toxin free and easy to clean
- Outdoors as weather, sun, sea, water and mould proof
- Swimming pools and spas as chemical resistant
- Pets as durable & easy to clean the worst mud & muck off
- Asthma, pollen and dust allergy sufferers
- High Traffic Areas: Entrances, Hallways, Foyers
- Living Areas: Kitchens, Dining Rooms, Lounges
- Wet Areas: Bathrooms, Showers, Toilets, Spas, Pools
- Outdoor Areas: Gardens, Patios, Conservatories
- Clean Areas: Hospitals, Clinics, Surgeries
- Public Areas: Bars, Restaurants, Hotels, Offices
Pappelinas Vera Small One 70 x 90 cm Red and Vanilla mat features a large vanilla circle against a contrasting red background (turn the mat over and the design is reversed). Both practical and stylish, it has been hand woven from soft plastic using traditional Swedish techniques and can be used either indoors or outside.
As all Pappelina rugs are woven on a traditional Jacquard loom please allow up to a plus or minus 4 percent size variation.
Every single Pappelina rug is inspected by hand before leaving the weavery.
Pappelina - A Swedish family run company renowned for quality, detail, integrity, professionalism and humanity.
Country of Origin:
Phthalate-Free PVC ribbon & Polyester Warp woven together. Contains no harmful chemicals, metals nor softeners. Made to Swedish & EU standards. Non Toxic. Woven on Jacquard looms in the traditional Swedish way. Hand inspected and finished.
70x90cm - As our rugs are hand-woven please allow a 4% size variation
Vacuum or Brush regularly. Stretch hard when wet to reshape and let drip dry. Take care with the edges. Always wipe Ketchup off immediately as it can stain.
Rugs and mats can be washed by hand, hosed (even jet washed carefully!) or machine washed at 30 degrees (do not spin and do not tumble dry). Leave to drip dry.
We understand buying a rug is a very personal thing and sometimes things just do not work out. You may return a rug within 30 days of our despatch date. It must be in pristine condition with the original labelling attached for a credit to be considered.
Pappelina strictly follow all Swedish & EU health and environmental regulations with supportive certification. If you require further detail please contact us.
Allergies, Pets, High Traffic Areas, Wet Areas and Under Floor Heating.
Tips for Use:
Pappelina Rugs & Mats will happily lie anywhere - Carpets, Wood, Tiles, Stone, Grass even Mud and are always soft and warm to the touch.