While the base of Hideaway becomes a storage box for all cables, the top acts as a basin or tray for storing smaller electronic devices. Depending on where you position your Hideaway, the top can also be used as a storage tray for your keys, wallet and other small items. Using Hideaway is a great way to neatly avoid cable tangles and have a central location for storing your chargers, plus it makes cleaning around cables easier.
Hideaway is made of plastic and silicone, with a white base and a white lid. The materials used are fireproof, plus the bottom of the box has ventilation holes. The base of Hideaway has silicone feet for stability and to prevent scratches on the floor or furniture, while the top of the lid has a thin layer of soft rubber-like plastic to ensure items placed on the lid are stable and do not easily slide off. There are small heels that snap in place when you close the lid, so that protruding cables are kept inside and the lid is securely closed. The lid can easily be removed again by gripping and pulling on the small hole. The Hideaway X-Large is an extra-large version with plenty of room for chargers and cables next to, for example, the stereo, TV or on the floor next to your desk. The box can fit a multi-adaptor with a maximum length of 15 inches or 38 cms.
- Neatly hides your extension leads, plugs and adaptors
- Keeps your electrical leads and extensions in order
- Durable sturdy flame retardant plastic with ventilation holes
- Click function lid to keep cords and chargers in place
- Silicone feet to protect the floor, desk or surface
- Non slip surface for phones etc
- Easy clean design and construction
- Contemporary styling to look good anywhere in the home
- Award Winner - Global Innovation Award (GIA)
No posts found