The Hukka Paistone natural Carelian Soapstone Griddle turns a normal dinner into a special occasion and is designed and sized to allow each person to cook and season their food just to their liking.
The grilling stone is placed in a pre-heated oven (250 degrees centigrade) for an hour before being placed on the ceramic base. The stone can be used to cook meat, fish or vegetables directly at the table, it literally becomes your cooking surface! Guests can pick and choose from an array of uncooked ingredients already at the table. A truly unique dining experience! You dont need to worry if dinner takes a while, as food is kept nice and warm on the stone.
After use the Paistone can be washed normally, though you must remember to leave it to dry for at least 24 hours before exposing it to heat again.
This product weighs 2.8 kg.
Special Features of Finlands Carelian Soapstone...
- Completely natural & sustainable
- Will last a lifetime and beyond
- Dispose of in the garden as rocks or stones
- Hard wearing, durable & sturdy
- Withstands low or high temperatues
- Stays hot or cold for a long time
- Safe, mould resistant, totally hygienic
- Inert, non-toxic & allergy free
- Does not absorb any liquids or smells
- Soft to the touch yet dense & heavy
- Excellent weather, sun, salt and UV resistance
- Food safe & fully approved
No posts found