- Easy to vacuum & wash, dirt & dust repellant
- Recommended for allergy & hay fever sufferers
- Non-toxic, safe, mould resistant, totally hygienic
- Contains no hidden heavy metals nor dangerous softeners
- Soft, non-slip, comfortable, springy and warm underfoot
- Wear resistant, durable, non-fray and non-abradable
- Excellent weather, sun, salt and UV resistance
- Fresh water, seawater and chlorine resistant
- Flame and fire retardant, high melting temp
- Machine washable at 30 deg but don't spin or tumble
- Mop with soapy water, use a hose or jet wash carefully
- Non shrink and drip dry, gently stretch watching the edges
- Spills of ketchup etc must be rinsed off asap and not rubbed
- Low electrical thermal conductivity, use with underfloor heating
- Carpets offering greater protection than textile rugs
- Kids of all ages as totally toxin free and easy to clean
- Outdoors as weather, sun, sea, water and mould proof
- Swimming pools and spas as chemical resistant
- Pets as durable & easy to clean the worst mud & muck off
- Asthma, pollen and dust allergy sufferers
- High Traffic Areas: Entrances, Hallways, Foyers
- Living Areas: Kitchens, Dining Rooms, Lounges
- Wet Areas: Bathrooms, Showers, Toilets, Spas, Pools
- Outdoor Areas: Gardens, Patios, Conservatories
- Clean Areas: Hospitals, Clinics, Surgeries
- Public Areas: Bars, Restaurants, Hotels, Offices
Pappelinas Carl 70 x 450 cm Pale Rose and Ballet mat is an elegant mat in soft muted shades patterned with classic, narrow stripes. The twist to the Carl mat is that one side of the mat features one colour and the other side is a completely different colour, both with stripes, making it truly a two-in-one mat! The Carl Pale Rose and Ballet mat features one side of the mat in a soft gentle pale rose shade and the reverse side in a subtle pink hue, both with thin vanilla coloured stripes. Both practical and stylish, the Carl mat has been hand woven from soft plastic using traditional Swedish techniques and can be used either indoors or outside.
As all Pappelina rugs are woven on a traditional Jacquard loom please allow up to a plus or minus 4 percent size variation.
Every single Pappelina rug is inspected by hand before leaving the weavery.
Pappelina - A Swedish family run company renowned for quality, detail, integrity, professionalism and humanity.
No posts found